Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lecture plethora

I managed to get up for my 9am lecture! Going to sleep at a semi-reasonable time really helps. I had 4 hours of lectures in a row, which wasn't actually as bad as I thought it'd be.

All the lectures were new modules I hadn't done before. The first lecture was all about databases, which seems to be OK, but slightly boring. I wrote some haikus. The second lecture was web programming, which looks really easy. The third was communication systems, which is all the complicated maths stuff behind networks. That was half fun, but looks to get progressively boringer. The forth lecture was a bit strange. It's called "Management & management science", so I thought it would be all about project management. It's actually about economics and statistics, so should be fairly interesting and easy as I did both of those at A-level.

I'm just about to get lunch, then I have to go back to the 'arson building and help with our team project. Then I have one more lecture at 4 and that's it for the day!

No comments: