Thursday, February 23, 2006

Down to my last ~40 tictacs

I've just got back from ice skating in Plymouth. It was with the CA youth project, which has older (12-14) kids and I hadn't volunteered on before. The skating was really fun, though it makes feet hurt. I changed my skates to size 12 half way through and they gave me some cool ones which didn't ahve laces! Unfortunately they were more slipery than skates should be. I kept doing silly stuff but unfortunately didn't manage to fall over. There were too many people there really. I say "bring back IceTrax".

Now my feet are a bit owy, though not too much. Slippers feel incredibly comfortable.

I don't think I've done anything that exciting this week. Never mind. You should just imagine I have.

Through liveplasma I have found Shpongle. They're great. Type in an artist you like and it comes up with similar ones. Try it after you've read this post. I've found a lot of cool music. If only there was a quick way to aquire music albums... That reminds me, I need to take my washing out the machine. (Prizes for anyone who can guess what machine, even incorrect guesses get a prize!)

This weekend (under 24 hours!) Hannah's coming to stay in Exeter for the first time in what seems like ages! The weekend after is DJ Yoda. That reminds me: need to get Lemon Jelly tickets soon.


Coffee time now peeps. Keep it unreal.

2 comments:

Tommeh said...

cabbage machine!

Anonymous said...

"peeps". dave, i'm disappointed in you.
but take note, i'm writing a message on your blog! happy now?! ;-)
becky x