Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Official Best Films in the World List

Tom tried, Mike tried too, even the IMDb tried. This is the only list you'll ever need* and it's even in order! (Not from best to worst, just from top to bottom.) This list is a list of films I like, have enjoyed or would recommend. As Tony the tiger would undoubtedly say: "They're Grrrrrreat!"

  • The Matrix trilogy
  • Butterfly Effect
  • Memento
  • Fight Club
  • Batman Begins
  • Sin City
  • Kill Bill 1 & 2
  • Back To The Future trilogy
  • Love Actually
  • V for Vendetta
  • X-men 1, 2 (and 3)
  • Blade trilogy
  • Die Hard trilogy
  • Terminator trilogy
  • Minority Report
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • The Usual Suspects
  • American Beauty
  • Se7en
  • Lucky Number Slevin
  • Requiem for a Dream
  • The Princess Bride
  • The Notebook
  • The Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Lawnmower man
  • Police Academy
  • Naked Gun trilogy
*Except for shopping lists, they're really useful.

There's probably lots more too.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Nice one. I forgot both Se7en and American Beauty, which are amazin films. I shall add them to my list.

Tommeh said...

I know I liked Se7en but I couldn't remember if I thought it was awesome, so I didn't put it on mine, need to see it again I fear

Anonymous said...

Matrix ain't so great, and i didn't see Dog Soldiers on there...

David Hulbert said...

The Matrix is great. Awesome special effects (for when it was made) and great storyline - even if it was plagarised.