Monday, January 09, 2006

Super brilliant news!

Firstly, and by far most importantly, Hannah and I are going out! Woo! (Note: That link isn't actually Hannah, it's just Hannah's blog. Hannah in real life is more amazing than any link.)

Christmas was super. Lots of nice food + people + presents. New year was also super. Lots of fun + not too much drinking.

The day after new years day (that's the second, to all you people from numberland) I managed to ask Hannah out. It was really scary but most definately worth it. We had a super week of mostly doing nothing, which was fantastic. For anyone who hasn't tried it, fall (not like "oops, I fell" more like "weeeee") in love - it's incredible + the most amazing thing ever! I'll stop being all soppy now.

On Sunday we had to leave to go to different universities. For me it was Exeter. For Hannah it was Royal Holloway in EggHam (I found this nice looking food whilst searching for that photo). We hadn't been apart for that long before so it wasn't very nice. Luckily there's lots of cool people in Exeter to keep me company and with the marvel of mobile telephones and the interweb we are keeping in contact lots. And Hannah's coming to visit on Fryday!

Term starts today so I have work to do now. Christmas photos are on their way...

No comments: