Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Well, I suppose I have a spare minute or two...

Lots of days have passed with no hint of what has happened. Unfortunately my mind is not perfect at remembering exactly what has happened.

In February my cold got better. In March I came home from Uni. Now it's April. That's about it really. Some random things I remember include:

  • Going to the beach at Exmouth
  • Driving
  • Eating lots of icecreams!
  • Going on lots of walks
  • My parents getting officially divorced :-(
  • Our house going on the market (anyone want to buy it?)
  • Going to the zoo
  • Birthdays!
  • Giving up alcohol for 47 days! (We did it!)
  • Having a little too much to drink one night
  • Climbing trees
  • Doing handstands
  • Fixing computers
  • Learning to wake up in the morning
  • Going to the cinema
  • Eating
  • Laughing
I've done lots more, but those are the things I remember right now. Maybe when I put all my phonetos (phone/photos - I just made that up!) on the Interweb I'll be reminded of lots more. If I missed something you think I should remember, don't blame me, blame my brain.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I have done lots to, like:

Work
Watch TV
Go to town (just twice)
Work some more....