Note to self: Create hover copter and become millionaire!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
It's now official: I've just about officially recovered from the Summer Ball. Here's a breakdown of the events:
- 1pm: Wake up
- 4pm: Go to 'spoons
- 5pm: Have 'spoons foodage
- 6pm: Everyone comes back to ours for drinks
- 7pm: Get ready
- 8pm: Go go go!
- 9pm: Ram beer garden and fairground rides!
- 10pm - 12am: Err... I'm not quite sure...
- 1am: Kosheen - awesomeness in a frisby kettle thing
- 2am: Wandering, no more drinks
- 3am: Argh! My feet are going to fall off!
- 4am: 12 hours of inebriation! Time to go home
- 5am - 10am: Sleep
- 11am: Get up - still tispy
- 12pm - 9pm: Chillax
- 10pm: Big Brother
- 11pm - 7am: Read the whole Internet
- 8am: Sleep
Posted by David Hulbert at 6/29/2005 01:41:00 PM
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Hmmm... Snail mail means sending letters by physical post... What about actual snail mail? Send real life snails in the post! You'd need a parcle + some food for it . Possibly a gyroscope so it stays upright. Lots of shock absorbing too. I think it could be done... Who wants me to send them real snail mail? We could be on TV!
Posted by David Hulbert at 6/28/2005 11:16:00 PM
Monday, June 20, 2005
It's too hot to sleep, so I blog.
Chloe's party was last night. I drank an average amount but I acted like I'd had more, strangely. I opened a bottle of beer with a can of beer and now my finger has a big red line across it. My watch also slightly brokey was, but hey. We got an Abdula's on the way back and then I woke up. I woke up twice again later, then got up.
Pete & his American buddy, Kev, said "Hey Mr Dave, let's Stone henge it up!", so I was like drivey drivey drive in the hotness + we got there. The we looked at the stones. Then we went to Salisbury and saw the cathederal, got pizza (mmm. Pizza) and ice cream (mmm. Ice cream) and then went drivey drivey drive back here for Big Brother watching (we missed the quiz :-( ).
The F1 was like blargh, so Nikey and Mikey may be rich now. Then I got bored so we watched Naked Gun. Now is now, where I'm typing this. After this, I shall be sleeping, if I can.
Tomorrow I need to:
- Phone Burton
- Go to Specsavers
- Tidy my room (meh)
- Invent a room cooling device
- Fix my watch
- Fix my finger
- Wake up
- Go swimming
- Wash up
- Buy and sell farm animals/things here
- Listen /download (legally) to lots of quality independant music either at usounds, knobtweakers (dance music) epitonic or 3hive. You can also search for music at espew or the hype machine. More sites like this here.
- Cheat at crosswords
- Learn stuff that isn't true! E.g: If Vikings were reincarnated using cloning technology, they'd be surprised at how much glow-in-the-dark stuff we have. Journey only appears to have eight letters. Apples can kill at the blink of an eye.
- If you're still bored, do the riddle and complete it. I did.
Posted by David Hulbert at 6/20/2005 01:51:00 AM
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Yesterday I put zillions of photos on here. My blog will now take ages to load. There's lots more over there. Leave a comment if you want any photos explained.
Posted by David Hulbert at 6/19/2005 10:59:00 AM
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Posted by David Hulbert at 6/18/2005 04:43:00 PM